Going to Datça? Great Idea!
- Datça ready to host its annual Almond Blossom Festival | Daily Sabah - Daily Sabah
- Inside Datça, Turkey, where Jeff Bezos' rumored yacht was spotted - Business Insider - Business Insider
- Discovering Datça with the Almond Blossom Festival | Daily Sabah - Daily Sabah
- Datça promoted with new slogan promising peace, tranquility - Hurriyet Daily News
- Datça peninsula holiday guide: what to see plus the best beaches, restaurants and hotels - The Guardian
- Magnitude 4.5 earthquake jolts Muğla’s Datça in southwestern Turkey | Daily Sabah - Daily Sabah
- Opening of Turkish resort town of Datça to construction raises environmental concerns - Hurriyet Daily News
- New ministry plan to open coasts of well-preserved Datça peninsula to mass tourism - Hurriyet Daily News
- 5 of the best secluded beaches in Turkey - Telegraph.co.uk
- Whistle Stop Tours – The Datça Peninsula - Fethiye Times
From which place to Datça?
Find in Datça, Turkey
Tours to Datça, Turkey - Where to Go and What to See?
Datça, Turkey - Must-See!
Nur's Art Gallery
Can Yucel'in Evi
Datca Vineyard & Winery
Tours to Datça, Turkey - Where to Stay?
Tours to Datça, Turkey - Where to Eat?
Tours to Datça, Turkey - Where to Shop? Shopping
Tours to Datça, Turkey - Where to have Fun?
Tours to Datça, Turkey - Health&Beauty
Tours to Datça, Turkey - Transport
Datça, Turkey - Where to visit near?
More about Datça, Muğla, Turkey
Datça - District in Aegean, Turkey
Population: 10121 inh.
Datça is a district of Muğla Province in south-west Turkey, and the center town of the district. The center is situated midway through the peninsula which carries the same name as the district and the town. It was a nahiya of Marmaris district until 1928. Datça's first center in village of Reşadiye till 1947, when it was moved to present borough of İskele.