Going to London? Great Idea!
- London, Edinburgh downplay risk of court battle over Scottish independence - Reuters UK
- Labour's Sadiq Khan re-elected London mayor - Reuters UK
- Champions League Final: Meeting Set on Move to London - The New York Times
- Firefighters tackle blaze at 19-storey London tower block - Reuters UK
- Laurence Fox loses £10,000 deposit after failing to secure enough votes in London elections - Evening Standard
- London violence: Two killed and two injured in attacks - BBC News
- Eurostar moves to double its London-Paris service to two trains a day. - The New York Times
- Britain says it won't seek EU access for City of London at 'any cost' - Reuters
- London: Beyond the Pandemic The Associated PressApril 29, 2021 - Associated Press
- London Economy Hit by Brexit and Lockdown as Top Paying Finance Jobs Shift to EU - Bloomberg
From which place to London?
Find in London, United Kingdom
Where to Stay in London?
Must See in London
Coca Cola London Eye
Her Majesty's Theatre
10 Downing Street
Theatre Royal Drury Lane
Prince of Wales Theatre
Churchill War Rooms
The London Dungeon
Lyric Theatre London
Where to visit near?
Where to Go?
Where to Eat?
Where to Shop? Shopping
Where to have Fun?
Perhaps, you will be Interested ...
More about London, United Kingdom
London - Capital of the United Kingdom
Population: 7556900 inh.
Country: United Kingdom
"London is the capital and largest city of England and the United Kingdom. The city stands on the River Thames in the south-east of England, at the head of its 50-mile (80 km) estuary leading to the North Sea, London has been a major settlement for two millennia. Londinium was founded by the Romans. The City of London, London's ancient core and financial centre − an area of just 1.12 square miles (2.9 km2) and colloquially known as the Square Mile − retains boundaries that closely follow its medieval limits. The adjacent City of Westminster is an Inner London borough and has for centuries been the location of much of the national government. Thirty one additional boroughs north and south of the river also comprise modern London. London is governed by the mayor of London and the London Assembly. -