Going to Wawer? Great Idea!
- Rafael Wawer's Blog - Gamasutra
- Vestas adds double EnVentus order in Finland - Vestas Wind Systems A/S - Cision News
- Indie History of Nimoyd: Two Friends and Their Search for that Awesome Whoa Whoa Game Idea - Gamasutra
- How Dal and the Emera ideaHUB stepped up in the face of PPE supply shortages - Dal News
- Day of the Jackals? TWO sightings of elusive hunter reported roaming capital's districts - The First News
- Blue Pigment Discovered In Oregon Cleared For Broad Commercial Use - OPB News
- An interview with Piotr Wysocki and Iwona Wawer on the European Joint Action's work from a Polish-partner perspective - On Health - BMC Blogs Network
- The technology behind the discovery of a new blue hue - Marketplace
- The woman who created iconic WWII 'Fighting Poland' symbol was born 100 years ago today - The First News
- Infineon Expands Supply Base for Silicon Carbide with GT Advanced Technologies - GlobeNewswire
From which place to Wawer?
Find in Wawer, Poland
Where to Stay in Wawer?
Must See in Wawer
Pałac w Wilanowie
Sadyba Best Mall
Museum of King Jan III's Palace at Wilanow
Muzeum Wojska Polskiego
Palac na Wyspie
Amphitheatre - Lazienki Park
Mound of the Warsaw Uprising
Park Józefa Polińskiego
Rezerwat Wyspy Zawadowskie
Park im. Stanisława Dygata
Where to visit near?
Where to Go?
Where to Eat?
Where to Shop? Shopping
Where to have Fun?
Perhaps, you will be Interested ...
More about Wawer, Poland
Wawer - Warsaw District in Masovian Voivodeship, Poland
Population: 62656 inh.
"Wawer is one of the districts of Warsaw, located in the south-eastern part of the city. The Vistula river runs along its western border. Wawer became a district of Warsaw on 27 October 2002. -